Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Mind Dump

  • I'm preaching Sunday and I'm pretty excited. 2 Corinthians 2:12-17. I'm not good with coming up with catchy title messages... so if you like read the passage and throw one down for me. You'll for sure get all the credit. Unless it's really good
  • Went to the Apple Orchard with the Senior Adults today. It's always good to spend time with them. They are sincerely sweet people who love the Lord.
  • My wife is amazing. She is still insanely gifted with keeping up with 2 kids, the house, church, and everything else while still dealing with me. I'm blessed
  • Playing basketball with some guys tonight. Good times
  • Being an Alabama fan in Tennessee is not really that difficult. Especially when Alabama is rolling.
  • Does anyone else's wife make things up?? They'll say you said something and you know it was never said??!! Thats frustrating.
  • Tennessee fans remind me a lot of Arkansas fans last year. "Oh, how we hate our quarterback!!"
  • I do miss the consistency of those Arkansas fans... Hearing those guys call the hogs even when they are down 4 touchdowns. Except maybe for Allen and Marci... They just looked disgusted:)

2 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Hey, we were still calling the hogs...even 4 touchdowns down! We are a little happier, this year. :)
And yes, your wife is amazing!
I Miss her!

Lucy said...

It just hasn't been Tennessee's year. Not that I'm complaining. But I do agree that Arkansas fans are more loyal, at least moreso than Titans fans. When the sports caster and the news crew makes fun of the team on air on a nightly basis, you know you're having a rough year.

Roll Tide and Go Cowboys!