Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The End of an Era

I'm not sure if there is even a reason to type this since my blogging has ceased and I know no one checks this anymore. If you do... here's an update: Sadly, I'm closing this blog. No more posts will be made. The good news: Me and my pastor Matt have decided to co-blog together. I can honestly say this will be not only more entertaining but also more edifying as we share our views on theology, ministry, and marriage that we discuss 90% of everyday. Please check it out here. Be a follower, leave comments, learn (mainly from Matt), and laugh (mainly at me). Plus, you'll get a unique look at our relationship as we seek to train families for a lifestyle of worship. I'm dropping a tear right now... but I must say it: Thank you to all 3 of the faithful followers. Goodbye. See you at www.thebaldandthebearded.blogspot.com

1 comment: