Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 5

  • I'm taking today off. So what have I done? I watched the Bruce Lee Story and Pearl Harbor. I came away with 2 conclusions: 1. Bruce Lee is a beast; and 2. It would have sucked to be Ben Affleck and be supposedly dead then come back to the love of your life and fine your best friend shacking up with her.
  • The weather is absolutely amazing... I should be outside instead of wasting all this time watching stupid movies.
  • I'm preaching next Sunday night. I love to preach.
  • Me and Megan have been working out with Matt and Jessica (Pastor and Wife). I really wished working out was one of those deals where you saw a difference after the first week... It would be so much easier to go then.
  • Been practicing my Mixed Martial Art skills out on JP. He wanted to fight the other day and started talking smack. I didn't feel like it so I asked, "Are you sure you want to ride this train right now boy??" He responded with a cocky, "Choo Choo..." Then he punched me in the nose. I would tell you guys what I did, but I don't need any calls from child services.

No comments: