Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Think My Water Just Broke

So I'm sitting here in a delivery room at St. Mary's. JP is rolling around on the couch and Megan is numb saying she can't feel her legs:) I'm... Well I'm doing what I do: Blogging. So I thought I would give you a rundown of whats happened today.

- I worked on the house that is still not finished all day today.
- Megan came and clean and a little and then got completely stressed out saying, "I'm having this baby in a week!! I don't think we'll make it."
- If she only knew what would happen a few hours later.
- I took a nap. While Megan watched Bill O'reily... He's enough to put anyone in labor.
- I get in bed... where she is already.
- I can't go to sleep because I took an hour nap earlier
- She's says "Holy Crap!!"
- I say, "What's wrong??"
- She says, "MY WATER!!"
- Crap... I'll come back... It's time to push. I can't do anything:)

1 comment:

KM said...

Curse that nap...but at least you were able to stay up while the baby was born =)