Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Office

I got a new spot. This is like town number 7 for me and in the previous 6 I’ve always had a spot. This is a spot of study, mental solitude, and usually a lot of snacking. My spots have been front porches, stairways, a fire escape, dirt road, and a mountain top. All were amazing, but I don’t think any of them match my new “spot”. A lot of “Youth Pastor Blogger” types would say it doesn’t get better than Starbucks... The cool, trendy place that it is. My current Pastor, Matt, is a major fan of Panera Bread for the simple fact that if you buy one cup of coffee it’s free all day long (no one drinks coffee like Matt). While Starbucks is trendy... I like to go against the grain. Panera is nice and quite... But I don’t like coffee. So today after the baby doctor visit I made my journey to my new spot. It’s a place where I can study for hours, be mentally abandoned in whatever I’m in, and can eat my absolute favorite meal. The place... Krystals!!


What else can you ask for??!!

  • Free WiFi- There’s hardly anyone ever there to tie up the bandwidth
  • Workspace- Big booths with enough table space for my Mac, Bible, and any other book I may be reading.
  • Drinks- Free refills
  • Food- It doesn’t get better than 2 Krystal burgers and 2 Krystal chiks.


So if there is day you need me and for some reason can’t get me... Check Krystals.

1 comment:

KM said...

And you'll never run out of food for snacking.