Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday's 7

  • I just read two of the girliest blogs ever...I feel a need to buy some Mary K. makeup and put bows on everything. These blogs will remain anonymous.
  • I have had the hardest time ever getting up to play basketball. Actually, it's been so hard today was the first day I have in a long time. We owe that to our broken heater that randomly decides to cut off on the coldest nights. So while I was up at 5:00 a.m. trying to get it back on I decided since I was up to go ahead and drive to Eureka.
  • Bad news from this morning: Everyone was making fun of this one guy from Thursday. He apparently tried to take out (physically hurt) two other guys on two separate occasions while playing ball. They were laughing because apparently this guy is a preacher in a nearby town. Their words, "It's always the preachers with the bad attitude because they can't take there anger out anywhere else (insert many cuss words throughout)."
  • This frustrates me so much. Most of the guys I play with know that I'm a youth pastor. They respect me and I know they weren't talking about me. I'm usually very quiet and I'm not near competitive enough to get angry over a basketball game. Listen to me Christians...we are losing the world because our attitude stinks. God will hold us accountable for this.
  • Life is getting busier. Upward is starting, school is starting, and it's time to start seriously planning this year's events. It's time to, "Do Work Son!!"
  • Speaking of school, this will be the hardest semester of all time. Math, a bible class, Church History, Romans, and Revelation in relation to Daniel. Oh the pain that comes from just thinking about it.
  • Good news: Allen Rogers has decided to teach the Adult Sunday School class for me just so I can finish this semester. He doesn't know he has decided this yet, but Allen has a great heart and he does an awesome job while I'm gone...Thanks Allen:)

2 comments:

Kasey said...

I think you would look great in a little blush and a nice pink bow. It would bring out your eyes!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Just wait, my friend...All mean things said...will come back to get Ricky. :)