Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Those Roads Were Really Bad

Blogging is something I love to do. It is a release for me, and if a few people are blessed by some of the more serious posts...then Praise God!! The problem I'm having these days is time. This is something I know we all deal with. I just don't have enough time to do everything I want to do. I have to get better and time management...Anyone know of a good conference?? So in keeping with my pattern of bullet blogs, here is another for you:
  • I watched what was possibly the worst movie ever last night...All Roads Lead Home. We have a small group here Berryville that get together pretty often and watch movies. It is hard to find a movie that isn't just horribly violent, sex-filled, or filthy. If I won't let JP watch, I'm not watching it. This movie had none of the above or anything else. It was horrible. Anytime someone says "tom-foolery" or "he is deader than disco" in a movie you can go ahead and count it a bust. I did laugh a lot throughout the movie though just because it was so dumb...I guess it wasn't a total lost.
  • Many have been asking why I deleted a previous post. God called me to boast in nothing but the cross of Christ...in my filthy rags being made clean through His sacrifice. I did a bad job in writing that post. I made the Dean's List this past Fall Semester. I did it because God gave me the strength to do it.
  • On the topic of boasting...I got an email today asking if I would be willing to speak at young Christians Weekend in Branson, MO. The bands that will be there you ask? Leeland and Kutless. Yeah, I'm pretty pumped. God is opening some serious doors for me to share the Gospel on a large scale...Pray I'm faithful.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

young Christians weekend!? bigtime, playa.

praying you bring the heat.

Unknown said...

this is brad. not sure why i'm logged in under my wife's now-non-existant blog

Matt and Ricky said...

Dude, I'll be honest. That kind of scared the crap out of me...I had no clue who Carol was:)

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Young Christian's Weekend! That's GREAT!
Hey, I am sorry about Tuesday. I am still not totally well! Hopefully, next week will work out.