Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And We'll Do It Again

Saturday I was sitting in my chair after a long day of Upward basketball. Megan was ironing and acting really funny about giving me my Valentines day present. I agreed to receive it early (if you don't know me, getting and giving gifts early really gets on my nerves) and she brought in this nice red package with a bow. After I got done shredding the paper, I noticed it was golf balls...but after a closer look I realized they were the same golf balls I already had in the garage. I'm thinking to myself, "What a loser!! Does she not think I would notice she is giving me a gift I already owned??!!" I said, "Thanks." And she then said, "Well open it and read your card." The card was one of the shortest she had ever written me, but it was by far my favorite as it informed me "Your going to be a dad again!!"

That's right people...you heard it here first. We are tackling this whole baby thing again, and I could not be happier. God's timing is perfect.

She has known since before the ice storm. She has waited so long because she wanted to tell me on Valentine's Day...she couldn't make it. I was going to wait till after our doctor's appointment on the 19th...but she had to start telling people. So I wanted to be faithful to my blog readers and let you know before you found out on CNN or something:) Yeah, we are that important.

6 comments:

Gracious Gifts said...

Yay! Congratulations to you both!

Kayla said...

Yay!!!!!!! I am sooo excited for yall. Keep us updated.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I am so excited! Oh...please let it be a baby girl...so I can buy Lots and Lots of BOWS!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! How exciting!

Why didn't we hear about this on Sunday???

GEEEZZZZ!

Love ya'll

Lisa

Anonymous said...

YES IM GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN...omg im estatic,i have been smiling all day everyday since she told me...and like the biggest secret ever to keep off facebook...i wanna shout it from the roof tops that im gonna be an aunt again....YAY!!!

caitlin....aka "Ktpoooooooooo"

Wes George said...

Congrats man! That's awesome!