Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday's 7

  • Me and Megan drove to Vinita, OK yesterday to go eat at this Diner that was on "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" on the Food Network. Really, Really good. I had the BBQ plate and Megan had Chicken and dressing. We finished off our romantic lunch by sharing some lemon pie.
  • Mrs. Rama, one of the most wonderful ladies in the world, picked up JP from daycare and kept him at the house till we got back. When we walk into the house JP is kicked back in his booster seat, watching Veggie Tales, eating McDonald's french fries, and playing with a new spider-man toy. When Mrs. Rama went to leave he said, "Mrs. Shrama...you don't have to go do you??" Needless to say he doesn't get that kind of treatment often.
  • Went over to Allen and Marci's today for Georgia-Kate's B-Day party. Sadly to say, all the brown and pink decorations were overshadowed by Marci hitting GK in the forehead while she was helping her open presents. Yeah Marci...I saw it:)
  • I actually got up to play basketball this morning. I was impressed since it was snowing and it was my first Saturday in 7 weeks to sleep late.
  • Two more classes and I have graduated college. Just shy of a decade too:)
  • I'm looking forward to flying to North Carolina in a few weeks to help my mentor in youth ministry, Bradshaw, with a D-Now. He is a youth ministry veteran...
  • We have a revival coming up the 15, 16, and 17 of March. We would love for you to come hang out. Sunday Night is youth night and we are giving away some serious prizes: Ipod, skull candy, concert tickets, Gym memberships, and some other sweet stuff. Plus, I'm giving away something very special to me...You'll want a chance to get this so be here at 6:00p.m.

2 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I didn't mean to hit her!

Anonymous said...

you're giving away your officially licensed Bear Bryant Houndstooth boxer shorts? Wow, sacrifice right there.