Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • I went and played ball this morning in Eureka Springs. It's actually not too hard to get up on Saturday morning at 5:45 anymore. I think I may make this a daily habit...BAHAHA!!
  • Sunday School in the morning will be really good. The question is, "Can you be a Christian and not go to Church?" Another intense Sunday:)
  • Although this question is really good, the question concerning baptism was really good. I did, however, think it was going to go straight downhill after I read the question and Marci, who is faithful in giving me those "looks" when ever I start to digress, busted out in laughter.
  • NO- SHAVE NOVEMBER is still rocking. I even got a compliment from Miss Betty Rotramel:) It kind of made my day.
  • My quote for the day on my "desk quote giver thing" is: Live for God and not for things. Simple...yet challenging.
  • I think I'm going to head over to Bergman tonight with some friends and my lovely wife to go visit the Brand New Church. I'll let you know how that goes. I mean it's church on a Saturday night...that has to be good
  • For those of you concerned, I haven't been fired yet which is a plus. Pretty excited about that one actually.

No comments: