Monday, December 1, 2008

More Bullet Points

Dude, seriously. My blogging schedule has become as lame as a junior high relationship. So for you guys who may get on here to read some thoughts and ramblings...I'm sorry. School, work, and family has started taking up more time than ever. I'm a semester away from graduation, trying to figure out next years calendar, and I love my wife and son...I really want to spend time with them. So blogging has become as sparse as people in church over the holidays. Today, sadly I have nothing to offer but just a quick recap of my sometimes hilarious life:
  • School is almost over. I feels extremely good about the classes I finish in 2 weeks, and next semester will be tough but manageable.
  • I heat went out the one night it snows. No, I am not kidding. I woke up to a 50 degree house early Sunday morning.
  • What am I most thankful for this Thanksgiving? Well, we are extremely thankful for Allen, Marci, Benjamin, Georgia Kate. They invited us over to eat Thursday, they had normal food that didn't gross me out, I got to hear Allen make funny comments about Marci's mom (which was comforting to hear someone else make fun of there mother-in-law...Just joking Maxine), Benjamin completely occupied JP which was a relief, and Megan got her "I want a baby fix" by holding Georgia Kate.
  • What else you ask? Heath and Lisa for letting us stay with them while our heat was out, buying us food, and having the coolest place in the world. Funny story, their calf took a dump (not a small dump...a rather large dump) right by the door and Roxy (the small wiener dog) was running around it while we were leaving today. As we walked by JP said, "Look, Roxy pooped."
  • Honduras sign up is officially over and we have 14 for sure with the possibility of 16 to go...God is good.

No comments: