Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Friday Five

The Sowell Family Christmas vacation isn't over yet, but here are some of my favorite things that have happened so far:

  • My Favorite Gift: I'm not being girly or anything, but it was actually a Willow tree Angel Megan gave me. It was a guy sitting on a stack of books studying. Megan really appreciates my commitment to work and I'm thankful for that. A close second was the money I got from my parents...I'm coming Sears, Daddy needs a new TV:)
  • My Favorite Statement: "Boys are just ridiculously dirty dogs who only have one thing on there mind!!" Pastor Andy talking to his 15 year old cousin about boys.
  • Favorite Moment: Watching JP open his presents and then run to his grandparents and give them hugs...
  • Favorite Past time: Hunting with my father-in-law. He gave me the best spot on the field...his spot on the field. The man has hunted in that one spot ever since Megan and I have been together and let me sit there...It was fun bird shoot.
  • Favorite Food: Mom's peanut-butter cake. You just have no clue how good it is. Tied for second would have to be the homemade sausage and biscuits she cooked...ever morning and the lemon pie.

2 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

If I am the spokesperson for boogy wipes...maybe you are kinda girly! lol.

Andy Blankenship said...

you forgot "low-down" in that statement.

Love you man it was great to see you.