Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Dude things have been hectic since the trip home to Bama, and I know you all are out there in blog land are just dying to know what's going on here (can you here the sarcasm?) It's been good. I've hunted, hung out with family, played with JP, spent some good time with Megan, ate TONS of food, and I still have several days left. I'll have pictures and some thoughts for you when I get back in the office. I hope all you readers have a merry Christmas and remember: Christ was born just to die so that you and I could have life...God is good.

1 comment:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Merry Christmas! We miss ya'll. Benjamin has asked me about 1,000,000 times--today, when JP is coming home. We are so blessed to know you and Megan. Be careful on your trip back.