Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged

Lucy called me out and said I would be the one who answers this...I can't help I don't have a life. I have to answer each question with one word. Here we go...
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? hot
3. Your hair? patchy
4. Your mother? hospitable
5. Your father? teacher
6. Your favorite thing? reading
7. Your dream last night? BAHAHAHA...(Marci ask me about this one)
8. Your favorite drink? milk
9. Your dream goal? satisfied
10. The room your in? office
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
13. Where were you last night? church
14. What your not? skinny
15. Muffins/donuts? both
16. One of your wish list items? truck
17. Where you grew up? B-ville
18. The last thing you did? text
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Your TV? movie
21. Your pet? dead
22. Your computer? life
23. Your life? computer
24. Your mood? relaxed
25. Missing someone? always
26. Favorite past time? basketball
27. Something your not wearing? underwear
28. Favorite store? Bass Pro
29. Your summer? Missions
30. Your favorite color? violet
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? don't
33. Who will/would repost this? Marci
34. Four places I go over and over again? church, Eureka Springs, Wal-Mart, Lucky Dragon
35. Four people who email me?Dare 2 Share, Ebay, Facebook, Michael Whitt
36. Four of my favorite foods? Sweet and Sour Chicken, Chicken Wings, Chicken Alfredo, and Sausage Balls
37. Four places I would like to be right now? Thailand, Europe, Nicaragua, Oregon
38. Four people I tag: Marci, Wes, Jessie, and Brad

3 comments:

Unknown said...

#15 & #36 might be the cause of #14.
just sayin'....

Anonymous said...

OK...your favorite color is not violet and you NEVER go without wearing underwear!

Megan

L Motzko said...

R-
So glad Megan cleared those two pieces of information up. EWW!