Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back on the Job

I'm back here in my office and I thought I would give you a little pic post of my week in Bama...Hope you enjoy:

Our Christmas Card

JP watching TV wondering why he always has to watch what Dad wants to watch...
Opening Cars gift #1000
Enjoying Cars gift #1076

JP hanging out in his Dad's old bedroom talking to himself in the mirror...I think he may have bumped his head one too many times.

Grandma getting in on the action.

Dad jealous he didn't ever get this many gifts
Dad experiencing his first case of wrapping paper rage while JP plays with cars gift #2021
JP and Cars gift 2098
My brother and my smoking hot wife and thank the good Lord for everyday.
Look Marci, I am sweet:)
Mom helping with the gifts while Dad struggles with the wrapping
JP is...Top Gun
Megan's Dad dropping loads of knowledge on me.
REINDEER!! It's A REINDEER!! Think Buddy in the movie Elf where Will Ferrell freaks out because Santa's coming.

In-Laws Christmas Tree

JP opening the Jungle Book DVD...Megan was the one who really wanted it.

"CHOO CHOO!!" It's a Train!!

Tools to help Dad with some home improvements.

He loves this train...I love the pink couch in the background:) Megan's mom doesn't think it is pink but we all know the truth.

Well, that was a very condensed version of Christmas. I hope all you guys had a merry one. God is good.

1 comment:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

1) You are a little bit sweet!
2) I'm cracking up at all the CARS stuff...I totally feel your pain.
3) The reindeer is priceless
4)I think that might be a pink couch.
5)...welcome back to Arkansas!