Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's All Out There

Not too long after Megan and I made the move to Arkansas, I started blogging. I have enjoyed every minute of it, but the advice of one of the smartest people I've ever known, Rodney Dalton, sticks in my head..."Once you put it all out there, there's no getting it back." Wow, what a great warning on being careful about what you say. So ever since I started this whole blogging deal, for the most part, I've been very careful about the words I type. With that thought strong on my heart, I still have some things I need to say:

1. I will protect my family...no matter the consequences.
2. I have heard many respected biblical scholars say that there is no such thing as carnal Christianity. Those people are just lost...
3. The reason lost people are seeking for something of eternal value within the church is simply because of all the junk that goes on within a church. I they have enough stress and drama at home, and they do not want to come to a place with more of it.
4. You and I are absolutely nothing without God's grace.
5. True community is only available through love (1 John 4). We may display tolerance but never true fellowship with out love.

1 comment:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

You are an IDIOT! I wish you spit your water out all over that fancy laptop! :) Button does not=Butt! However, you do make me laugh!