Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday's 7

  • AAHHH!! It's nice to have a chance to release the things that clog up my mind:)
  • I played ball this morning for the first time in a long time...almost as long as my "no blog" run. I think I'm too quiet when I play basketball. I never say anything, and I'm not sure if that is the way Christ wants me to play. I know I don't need to talk just for the sake of running my mouth, but I do need to be more encouraging. 1 Cor. 10:31
  • I'm more excited about Student Ministry now than I think I have ever been. Community Groups are starting soon, M-Fuge is just around the corner, I'm dreaming up in my head a ministry that reaches out to college and young adults, and we are seeing fruit in the ministry. I love this...
  • I got to baptize three on Easter Sunday morning. One of the top 8 moments in all my life I would probably say. I'm not sure how John the Baptist did so many at one time...if the TBN movies are an accurate picture.
  • The weather is finally changing and I'm being reminded about how awesome it is to live in NW Arkansas. Seriously, the winters are miserable, but it all is quickly forgotten when Spring rolls around.
  • We had a baby appointment yesterday and the doctor said the heart sounded great. October 9th EVERYTHING will change. Pray that I get over my semi-selfish ways by then and truly adopt the mind of Christ.
  • Two blog posts in a row...I think I'm getting back into the groove of things:)

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Glad to see you're back.