Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Mind Dump

  • I was wondering something, and I'm just going to put this out there: Is there any other church in the world that has the cell phone problem Southern Heights has??!! Honestly, we average at least one cell phone ring a service and last night there were 5!! 4 of them sounded like the same phone. I am proud to say, however, that not one of them was a students:)
  • I really think God revealed the Scripture He wants me to preach on May 17th. I'm extremely excited, and I know if we have ears to hear that God is going to speak. He is good.
  • My wife is amazing. She serves like crazy and loves endlessly.
  • It is good to have close friends. Seriously, we have deep relationships with some really good people here. People who love us, care for us, who always listen, and stand up for us... That is something I greatly appreciate.
  • M-Fuge happens in little over a month. Honduras happens a month after I get home from M-Fuge. Phillip is getting married the week after I get home from Honduras. Where did my summer go??
  • JP sure is getting funny in his old age...He talks about the craziest stuff and his imagination is wild. Being a Dad is fun...as of right now:)
  • I'm writing my last paper for school today. Yeah, it took a long time, but graduation is upon me!!

1 comment:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

The cell phones are a little crazy! I agree--Megan is amazing! I love her.