Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday's 7

  • Going to help a couple move to a new house today. I think the ankle may slow me down a bit.
  • I am so pumped about the weather change. Yesterday Megan and I rode out to Worley's World (Heath and Lisa's) and the weather was absolutely amazing. You forget about the harsh winters quick up here.
  • We got a visit from Dan Moran Thursday night to ease some minds of those going to Honduras with us. He did a fantastic job, but he did remind me of how much more stuff I have to do in preparation.
  • My goal is to take a team of people out of the country once a year...I think Honduras may be the place where we can go every year and truly invest.
  • I think some people are going to be shocked when they realize this not a sight seeing adventure. We are really going to work and be involved with the people.
  • Read a story this morning where a police officer in Abbeville got shot and killed by some moron. It breaks my heart, and it definitely reveals the depravity of people.
  • I'm still looking for a new truck...you got one to sell??

No comments: