Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lock-In

So I have had a lot of questions about what all is going to happen at the lock-in...
Here is my attempt in answering those questions:
  • 7:00p.m.- Kickoff, Rules, Food, and I'm sure I'll crush someone in ping-pong or box hockey during this time.
  • 8:00-10:00- We have flag football over in the Community Center. There has been a ton of trash talking going on concerning this little competition. I don't think they understand what they're getting themselves into.
  • 10:00- Worship featuring Troy...This guy is awesome and everyone is invited to attend this time with us...if you are still up.
  • 11:30- Heading over to Eureka to the Twice Born Old School Game Room. My good friend Jayme gave me a key and is letting use it for free. They have all the classics.
  • 1:00- Some chill time...I'm going to be about to lose it at this point.
  • 2:00- The infamous Ooga Booga. If you have no clue what I'm talking about there is a reason.
  • 3:00- I think it will be movie time by now.
  • 4:30- Lord, please let this be over soon time...
  • 4:45- ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?? It's only been 15 minutes!!
  • 5:45- I'm laying over in the corner in the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth crying out to God for relief...Yeah, Lock-ins are that tough.
  • 6:00- Breakfast by Heath and Lisa...I love those guys:)
  • 7:00- GET OUT SO I CAN GO HOME!! Of course with this will be said with a hug.

3 comments:

Andy Blankenship said...

Oh how I miss Youth Ministry...lol. No Im lying. Dude I will be praying for you. Lock-ins are probably the toughest thing a Youth Pastor can do. You must love punishment.

Unknown said...

Lock-ins: a tool of satan.
I had no idea you knew Jayme. Real cool guy.

Lucy said...

Don't forget to check the Sunday school rooms or under the piano to make sure no one's making out. I never did, but people we both know were spotted doing so back in the day.

And stay away from Sardines. It's never a good idea.