Friday, October 17, 2008

Doing What I Do

I have really stunk it up lately visiting. It's just really hard with family, school, and everything else that HAS to be done each day. By the time I get home, all I want to do is chill with JP in the floor playing cars and see my wife. But, I decided the other day that my visitation schedule has to be picked up. I love visiting. I love going to people's homes and getting to know them as they get to know me. So this week has been a good week of visiting. I went and visited two possible members and answered questions about our church that they had. They were already strong believers but had recently moved to the community and looking for a church they could serve in. I was honest and expressed our strengths and weaknesses, but I have a good feeling will be seeing a lot more of them. Then last night the whole family went to see the Motzko's. JP played with ms. bannah (Savannah) and ms. caleb (Micaela) the daughters while me and Megan got talk to Leah and Greg for awhile. Another great visit with some amazing brownies and ice cream. Although I did get a little nervous when Mrs. Leah began to compare something to poop in the brownies...I'm not sure what she was saying...I just hope nobody pooped in those brownies.

No comments: