Tuesday, October 21, 2008

JP...Preaching??

God may have given us a glimpse into JP's future calling. Last night Megan, JP, and me all went to Eureka to get some food. As we were riding through, I said, "Hey, let's go see the big Jesus statue." Here in Eureka Springs they have the Great Passion Play and right down from it they have the "Christ of the Ozarks" statue that is massive. I mean bigger than you could ever think a statue would be. So we made the walk down the hill and right away JP started declaring loudly...that he sees Jesus. As we get far away enough from it so we could actually look up and see the whole statue JP begins to scream, "JESUS IS COMING!! JESUS IS COMING!!"

A two year old gets it and is talking about it...why can't we??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe, you forgot that JP also said. He said, "You better hurry, Jesus is coming!" Anyway, I better get back to work:) Love ya!

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I love that story!