Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday's Six

  • My picks were incredible yesterday if you ignore the LSU prediction. I felt pretty dumb after they got beat thirty points and picked them by two touchdowns.
  • Alabama falls to #2 in the polls. I expected it and understand we still have alot to prove. I do know that we'll have to run the table to get in the Championship game. Are you ready for this bold prediction...are you?? Alabama and Penn State...that's right. You heard it hear first.
  • By the way, these are not flower bullets to your left. They are...the new dashes. Or maybe they are flower bullets!! OK, listen you try and find a manly template that is perfect for your blog. Thanks Marci for making me feel like a woman.
  • I had more fun in Sunday School this morning than I have had in a long time. We talked a lot about our purpose and calling as the Church. I love teaching relevant things and nothing is more relevant than our purpose in glorifying Jesus.
  • We start a new Sunday School series next week I'm giving the title, "You've got Questions...Jesus has Answers"...What ya think?
  • The questions the class are giving me are pretty tough topics. I'll post Sundays question or questions this week for you to ponder.

No comments: