Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • I got up at 5:45 and went and played basketball this morning...I'm getting way too old to be doing dumb things like that.
  • I'm glad Alabama has the week off, preparing to finish strong. I guess I need to start being hardcore like Lucy and not washing the clothes I wear every Saturday during the Alabama game.
  • JP is becoming my little man. The other day he hugged me and said, "Daddy, your my best friend." Two seconds later he said the same thing to Megan...the little butt kisser.
  • Even though JP has become this brown-noser, he has been using the potty consistently for the last two days. That's my boy!!
  • Went and took in "Fireproof" last night with Jeff and Kim Phillips and their daughter Courtney...definitely a cool chick. The movie gets an A+ from me. Despite the acting not being incredibly great, the story was amazing and they made a clear Gospel presentation. The action scenes were really good to. Definitely a movie worth seeing twice.
  • I was watching the Terminator the other day and this was the conversation the kid had with Arnold Swarzeneggar (yeah, I thought I would try and spell it...back off...you don't know me):

Kid- We're all going to die aren't we...people I mean?

Terminator- It is your very nature to destroy yourself.

WOW!! The Terminator gets it...Why can't we??!!

  • Football Day...Texas by 3 and LSU by 14...You'll see

2 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I like your pretty little flowers for your bullet points in your blog...:)

(I know you will get me back for this comment!)

Lucy said...

For the record, I do wash my game day clothes.