Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 4: Site Work and St. Louis

This was another amazing day with fantastic worship and message. After we worked on site all day we got to visit the city. Where did we go?? Where else would you go with that many teenagers...the mall. So today let me just show you some pics of this amazing day...


These are some really cool people I got to do a lot of work with...Maddie, Reid, and Kayla.


This is what I did most of the week...cut down limbs. Although Reid and I had some fun times doing it.


There were some big limbs hanging over power lines so me and Reid decided to bring them down. We talk for a long time about the right way to do this, but it was hilarious when we got up there and saw exactly how close we were to being blown away off the metal ladder. It didn't help that we were about 25 feet off the ground too.


While we were cutting limbs in the back of the house this is what was going on in front. These guys stained the whole house and did some serious yard work.
Yeah we were that close to power lines.
He was a pretty tough guy although I did save his life like a hundred times. No, really...I did.
This was the sealing we did on the guys driveway. We used over a 100 gallons. I was a massive driveway.
Here is a pic of the LSU girls showing off how much work was done. Basically they wiped it all over themselves to get dirty so they could complain later...I'm just joking. They worked a lot.
While me and Reid were cutting we found this sweet vine so we pretended to be Tarzan for around 30 minutes.

No comments: