Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm Back

M-fuge is over and I can say with the deepest sincerity that if my family was there with me, I could have stayed forever. It was hands down the best camp experience I've ever had. I have had three students tell me they are feeling called into the ministry and I could not be happier. Tonight we are having a service that will give the students a chance to share exactly what God has done in their heart. But for all you guys who can't make it...because you are in another state...
  • A typical schedule was:

5:30- Up and praying

7:00- Breakfast

8:00- Bible Study and quiet time

9:15- Send off Celebration

10-3- Working on site

5:00- dinner

6:15- Worship

8:00- Church Group Time

9:15- Night life

11:00- Lights out

As you can see it was a very tough schedule, and you can be sure that I'll have something to blog about for weeks to come. So stay tuned for many strong and challenging thoughts after I share with you things me and the students have learned. I'll be sharing with you quotes that made deep impact in my life, track time specifics on what we did on site, and some really cool other stuff. See you in the morning...or whenever you read this blog.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Welcome back, buddy. I've missed your blog updates.

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Hey! I'm so glad you are sharing about the trip on your blog. I was in the nursery, last night. I could hear a little bit--with the speakers--but not much.