Sunday, July 6, 2008

Saturdays 7 on Sunday

I know dude...late again, but I promise I have a great excuse. The Internet at the Sowell home has been disconnected due to the dog chewing through the power cord on the laptop. It's harder getting to the office on the weekends to do this and my weeks are becoming swamped because of M-fuge, school prep, and speaking. So here are the 7 thoughts that have been rocking my world lately.

  • We are getting some new neighbors which I'm pumped about. The Helder's are moving in the house that connects to our backyard. I guess that means I can't walk around in the backyard naked anymore...I'm JOKING!!
  • I'm really glad God put people like TJ Mauldin, Andy Blankenship, and a ton of others in my life. I'm just not that smart and these guys really help me think.
  • My son constantly walks around singing our "Pee Pee in the Potty" song but refuses to do it. He'll be in diapers in the 3rd grade.
  • For you guys who don't know, we bought a 06 Honda Accord. It's way too nice of a car for a youth pastor. It's so nice it makes my already incredibly hot wife hotter...She is way too hot to be my wife.
  • I'm getting the chance to preach a lot this month. The 13th p.m. service I'm preaching a message on Worldviews (this message will be for believers who want to know how to better live out there faith), the 20th we'll have our M-fuge report, and the 27th a.m. service I'm preaching a hardcore message on the gospel. If you know anyone who is lost bring them to this service...God has gotten something big for us this Sunday.
  • We got to hang with the Roger's for awhile the other night since Berryville had a traffic jam after the fireworks. For a little cash I can let you in on all of Marci's big secrets...I'm JOKING AGAIN!! We really appreciate cool families who love Jesus, and plus they have Benjamin which keeps JP occupied.
  • I'm going to miss my Sunday School class for 4 weeks while I move upstairs to teach the youth. This class has done tons for my walk with Jesus and I'm already looking forward to meeting with them again.

1 comment:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Yeah, it's wierd without you in Sunday School. We don't like it...we understand...just don't like it.