Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday's 7

An Omaha Recap:
  • I love TJ, Nick, Johnny, and now Courtney. Their hearts are incredible. Worshipping and sharing Jesus with these guys are some of the best times I have ever had. They will always be extremely dear to my family.
  • I love preaching. I remember the night I felt God's call into the ministry, and I never knew it would turn into a deep love I have. Being with students, teaching students, loving students, talking to students...I wouldn't want to ever do anything else.
  • My wife is amazing and she sacrifices so much. She takes care of JP so I can do what God has called me to do. If she had any other attitude besides the attitude she now has life would be miserable...She serves and sacrifices so I can preach Jesus at events like this week. I love her.
  • We are starting a new discipleship class in my home in a couple of weeks. This is for students who are growing in their faith. We'll have fun and be able to hang out a little...but for the most part this is going to be a bible reading, on our face praying, God change my heart kind of a time. I'm extremely excited.
  • Praying with the band before services each night was probably the most life changing thing I experienced this week...They taught me that prayer was a deep privilege and I need to treasure it.
  • By the way, the band SOUNDED great. Their timing and sound was just intense. If I was lost I would dig their album just simply because it sounds amazing.
  • New Hope Baptist blessed us this week. They'll never know what their gift to us did in our lives...Mine personally and the bands.

No comments: