Monday, August 4, 2008

Saturday's 7...Listen I know it's Monday

Well, I may be a little late but here are the 7 things that have been jiggling my brain here lately...

  • I ordered my Toms last night. They are freaking sweet. Please check out the site and make an order. For every pair of shoes you buy a child in need gets a pair!! It's an easy way to help.
  • I went golfing with the family the other day. JP had a blast. Every time I got on the green he pulled the flag for me and waited to pick up the ball out of the cup.


  • I don't if I say this very often, but I have the absolutely hottest wife in the world...Not to mention she is the most incredible mom, cook, cleaner, organizer, driver, shopper, badminton player, swimmer, babysitter, and nose picker...she is amazing.






  • I'm not sure how much your child eats, but JP will eat as long as he has something in front of him.


  • I got a iTunes gift card for my birthday and I have enough left for one more cd...I'm struggling one which one to buy. There are several options like Trip Lee's new 20/20 or J'son's new album or maybe go the other direction and go with the favorite Hillsong. Help a brother out...
  • I cannot listen to Toby Mac's Boomin without dancing in my chair here in the office. One of the most hype songs I have ever listened to period.
  • Preaching in Omaha three days this week. Titles of the messages: Not sure yet but we are focusing on God's special calling on each one's life...It should be real good.


No comments: