Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Birthday...yesterday


I absolutely can't believe we had JP's 2nd birthday yesterday. It's so weird to see him grow and learn. He speaks in semi-sentences, he learns things so much faster, and he has hair (me and Megan thought he was going to be bald forever). The best part is him showing love on his own. Pretty much every morning before I leave the house, while my child is engulfed in Mickey's playhouse, Handy Mandy, or Little Einsteins, he never fells to run up to me and give me a kiss. When he hugs you he pats your back. When you tell him you love him he gives an almost playful sarcastic, "I know." I mean look at the pic...hanging out on the parents bed, legs crossed, flipping the tv to ESPN (a Father's dream). Being a Father is the most amazing thing. God has been great to us. To realize my love for JP and to know that God's love for me is an unrealizable amount more blows me away. That He gave His Son to die for me...That is unimaginable love. That is love in it's purest form. That's God's love.

No comments: