Friday, March 28, 2008

TAG!!

I have been tagged...I'm not sure exactly what that means, but I do know I have to answer these questions. Enjoy this special glance into my life:


-Where was I ten years ago? I was in eight grade being the biggest loser in the world.


-Things on my to-do-list today: Move some furniture, play basketball, eat...a lot, maybe do some school work.


-What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire? Pay off the building fund for Southern Heights, build a sweet gym, MISSIONS!!


-3 of my bad habits: Picking my nose, scratching my butt, and throwing trash in the floor of my truck


-5 jobs I've had: Umpire, Electrician, Personal Trainer, Basketball gym operator, and Student Minister


-5 things you don't know about me: I'm really clumsy, I like to read, I drive WAY too fast when I'm alone, I'm obsessed with blogging, and I have a sweet gray hair in the back of my head


I tag Jessie

1 comment:

Wes George said...

At least your not loosing your hair!