Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • Last night was some of the loudest thunder I have ever heard in my life...I actually thought one clap of thunder was Christ returning.
  • We are still in the process of moving. I WILL NOT do this again for a very, very, very long time.
  • School is getting a lot better, at least until I have to write those monster papers.
  • My wife is amazing. She painted two bathrooms and the cabinets in one day, constantly watches the nosiest two year old ever while doing everything else, and still lets me play basketball. I need to do something nice for her.
  • I really want to go to bed.
  • Our True Love Waits Ceremony is tomorrow night. It should be really nice.
  • I'm reading the book, "Grasping God's Word". It could be one of the most profitable books I've ever read.

No comments: