Saturday, March 22, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • My brother is in town...that means we'll be eating out. A lot.
  • I'm pretty excited about North Carolina winning the tourney. Yeah that's right. I'm calling it now.
  • The 6th grade boys traveling team is 2-1. After that pretty bad beat down Harrison gave us, we've been looking pretty good. Austin Carr is entering the draft next year.
  • I'm glad TLW is almost over. I'm ready to move on to the Names of God series.
  • Easter is tomorrow, and the musical is tomorrow night. I hear Heath Worley may be singing a solo so I'm going to definitely be here. Of course I have to be because it is my job, but now I'm really really excited.
  • There are people all over the church this morning setting up for our Easter Egg Hunt. Maybe I should be helping instead of doing this???
  • School is pretty horrible. I'm learning more in these two classes than I have in any other class, but there is so much work I can't seem to get a good attitude about it. Pray for me.

No comments: