Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Loving Berryville Folks

So this morning the family is here in the office with me. My wife is doing the whole VBS thing so JP is here destroying my office...which is ok. I don't mind it too much until he throws a football at pictures lining the wall. Anyway, This morning I was thinking about how awesome it is to live in Berryville. I really don't appreciate it as much as I should...especially the people. Marci and Allen Rogers are two of those people. Their son Benjamin is JP's best friend and if it wasn't for that family it would be extremely hard for us to be here. Pretty much everyone in our Sunday School Class is amazing to us, and those people make living in Berryville (13 hours from home) easy. Then you have to consider how amazing my wife is. She has never known anything but Eufaula, AL and yet she is understanding and excited that we are here. Her heart is to do what God wants no matter how uncomfortable or "logical" it may be. God isn't about our comfort zones or our "good sense". He is about His glory and that's what we should be about too. I just appreciate the people who have made this leap into the unknown for us fantastic.
JP and his best friend Benjamin.

No comments: