Saturday, March 15, 2008

Saturday's 7


  • We had our first 6th grade basketball game yesterday. We got smoked...bad. I've tried to think of something spiritual to get out of it but nothing comes to mind.

  • Megan's parents are leaving today. It has been nice having some family around.

  • Classes start next Monday. I get pretty depressed when I think about all the papers I have to write. These could be the hardest classes yet.

  • Some churches do stupid things. I'm sorry to those who aren't believers who get bad views of the Body of Christ because we do stupid stuff.

  • I'm excited about next Wednesday's Desiring More service. We are going to talk about what Purity looks like and give students the opportunity to respond by making a commitment to remain sexually pure.

  • We have our 2nd 6th grade basketball game today. I hope we don't get crushed, and if we do I hope I can find something spiritual in it.

  • I would love to talk to this guy about his theology.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched that video. What point was he making? Does standing while using the restroom make someone more of a man? hmmm....it was very entertaining.

Lucy said...

What classes are you taking and where?

Anonymous said...

I'm taking The Book of John and Inductive Bible through Liberty's Distant Learning. Papers, Papers, and more Papers