Thursday, April 10, 2008

DM Demolition

Was anyone else's services slow last night. I know the weather was horrible, but even our adults seemed to be dragging around. It just seemed like everyone was going through the motions. It's really discouraging, but I know God is in control and we'll see fruit from last night.
  • We only had 12 students last night but we were competing with a track meet so I'm ok with the number. We had two first timers last night which was really good.
  • Worship included: Jeremy Camp, Walk by Faith; David Crowder, Wonderful King; and Kristian Stanfill, Beautiful Savior.
  • God is the Wonderful Counselor. You can trust him because His wisdom is beyond our understanding. It's more than saying, "yes Jesus. Save me." We must turn our life over to Him and allow Him to lead us.

I love our students with a passion. We have some really stinking cool kids. Pray for us.

No comments: