Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday's Seven

  • I got up about 5:30 to go play some basketball in Eureka Springs this morning. I sucked it up, although I was proud Levi got out of the bed and went with me.
  • I have finished alot on my exegesis, but I still have a lot more to go. We are now getting into the actual explanation of each passage part. This will be tough.
  • We went to Fayetteville yesterday and got JP's new big boy bed. We put it in his room and asked if he liked it. He responded with a drop dead serious..."Noooooo".
  • We still have about 6 spots left for M-Fuge this summer...Wanna go??
  • I'm pretty upset I'll miss my basketball game tomorrow, but I'm excited about preaching in Omaha.
  • I'll be preaching the sermon, "Spandex and Your Faith" tomorrow morning. It's a challenging, hard hitting message. Pray for the service.
  • I told my wife I wanted to wear a spandex workout shirt to preach in, you know for visual effects. She responded with a drop dead serious..."Nooooo".

2 comments:

Whiteley's Mom said...

What exactly is M-Fuge? Just in case I'm interested. Sounds like some sort of candy confection kin to fudge:)

Matt and Ricky said...

We will be doing inner city mission work in St. Louis from July 14th through the 19th. Every night there will be a large worship service with other students all over the country. I would love for Dylan to go with us, and I will answer any other questions you might have...