Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Still Moving

I finally feel like a normal person again. All of this moving stuff got to me a lot more than I expected. It seems like we had to start all of this at the exact busiest time of our lives. I'm trying to get our next series in order to teach our students, school is more demanding than it has ever been, and the weather has really stunk. I'm so glad that I have a pastor who understands life and it's demands. Not once have I heard him ask why I was a little late. He just understands and it makes things a lot easier. My wife is still the most amazing person ever though. She tends to JP, feeds us, cleans, allows me to do the other 1 million things I'm commited to, and everytime I bring a load of stuff home she organizes it in it's place in point 6 seconds. I love her...a lot, and I know she loves me by all of the above. Marriage is amazing. Hopefully I'll finish the rest of the move tomorrow night after our Student Services. If you drive, come over and get a load in your car. If you have muscles, let me help you build them.

No comments: