Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Slow Wednesday Morning

A lot of things are going through my head as I sit here in my quiet office. Number 1, I can't seem to get any evnergy. Every stinking morning I'm sitting here battling the dark force of sleep. I know I'm not eating right and I know I probably need to start taking some vitamins. To be honest with you I would choke down some broccoli if I knew I was going to gain some energy.

As I went through my reads this morning I came across Madonna'a new video. I just watched four minutes of a woman telling me that the world could be saved if we all just have sex. Excuse me, but what a moron. Do we realize that this song in already like number three on the itune download list??!! This is what our students are jamming out to at home, in the car, and wherever else they have an mp3 player stuck in their ear. Our students are being crushed with the idea that sex will make everything better...church we need to do something.

I got to play some basketball yesterday although I didn't feel like it at all. I actually feel guilty if I don't go. That's the only excercise this overweight brother gets. I really like playing with some of those guys and I'm getting to build stronger relationships with them each time we play. God is going opening some doors right now and I'm loving it.

Pray for us tonight...God, please move...

No comments: