Friday, April 4, 2008

Quick Points

Here are just a few things that are on my mind this morning...
  • We won our basketball game last night...One more to go and I'm finished.
  • Our new home will be so awesome when we get new carpet and everything in order.
  • I need to drive to Green Forest today to pick up a basketball I lost, but I really don't want to go.
  • I think it is going to rain forever in this stinking town.
  • It's almost 10 and I haven't done anything this morning.
  • Will I find time to get a haircut in the next two weeks?
  • I'm not near as cool as I would like to think.
  • I need some new clothes...Megan would disagree, but I'm wanting a change. Maybe some tight jeans and a popped collar? What do you think?
  • Will I be in Student Ministry forever??
  • If not, will I be one of these old guys who is constantly telling the youth pastor, "You know I was in youth ministry a long time and you really need to be doing this..."
  • If that happens please slap me.

Please feel free to comment...especially on the tight jeans:)

5 comments:

Wes George said...

You're a lot cooler than I am, but that doesn't take much. lol. I think you and I should try to get in the guiness book of world records for the oldest youth pastors on the planet. What do you say?

Lucy said...

Do you really want pants that cut off your circulation everytime you sit down? And if I see you with a popped up collar I will probably fold it back down for you. It just doesn't make any sense to me. I hope these don't sound like old lady answers.

Anonymous said...

If you are being told that by one of us "old guys", chances are it's worth listening too. with Age can come much wisdom.

Matt and Ricky said...

What about a 60's look? Maybe a little Beatles feel? As for the world's oldest youth pastor...I'm going for it

Anonymous said...

I don't think that you're the tight jeans, popped collar type, but that's just my opinion. If I saw you dressed like that, I would have to stop going to those Baptist churches because us Pentecosts just don't go there. lol