Thursday, April 24, 2008

DM Demolition

I got a long day ahead of me. I'm dedicating all day to work on my exegesis, but I love the blog world so much I thought I would be faithful to give you guys an update on last night.
  • 16 Students again last night. We are really developing that core to our ministry and I'm liking it.
  • Rush of Fools made and appearance last night as well as Todd Agnew. Rush of Fools challenged are students to pray for God to undo exactly what they had become and Todd Agnew made the announcement that he wants to be just like Jesus.
  • We did the third name last night, "Everlasting Father". Our finite minds will never understand the concept of everlasting, eternity, forever...but that is exactly what our God is. We need to be sick as believers of living this life for ourselves because this life is so incredibly short. Instead we need to be storing for ourselves treasures in heaven, we need to be sharing our faith and laying our life down for the glory of Jesus Christ. The fact that God, the Author of Creation, the One who spoke it all into existence wants me to call Him Father is incomprehensible.
  • Big Surprise coming up for our Desiring More service in a few weeks...God has got a big Word for our students.

No comments: