Monday, April 21, 2008

Taste the Rainbow

I love candy. Maybe it it's the sugar...I don't know, but here lately I have been on a candy kick. Today I would like to give you guys my top five favorite fruity candy (does that sound gay?).

5. Starbursts- I love these things. They would have been higher but I absolutely hate having to unwrap each individual one.

4. Sour Patch Kids- I have never been really big on sour stuff, but these little guys are addictive.

3. Gummie Bears- These guys are classics. Who doesn't like gummie bears??

2. Jelly Belly- In 1976 the first eight flavors of Jelly Belly were born. Now they boast 50 natural flavors. That's right...I know my Jelly Belly.

1. Skittles- I know everyone is going to want to debate this, but seriously...There is nothing better than a good pack of skittles.


I would love to hear your favorites...Umm...Taste the rainbow

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously bro, with the mouth open is not necessary...I give you credit, skittles are pretty awesome...but even though they are hard work, I have to bump starbursts to #1

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Nothing better to do at work..than take photos of yourself with empty candy wrappers?! And you think mothers and housewives have nothing better to do.
I do agree with #2...Jelly Belly--my favorite candy.