Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All By Myself

Yesterday I dropped my family off at the airport to fly to Alabama for a couple of weeks. I'll be leaving Thursday to meet them (I can't be gone as long as they can). So until that day comes I'm alone. So in the spirit of blogging, and since I am incapable of writing in paragraph form, I decided to make two top five lists. One to give you my top five things I plan to do while my family is gone, and the other top five things I'll miss about my family. Here it is:

5 Things I Will Do
5. Finish my Philosophy work
4. Leave dirty clothes in the middle of the floor...which I accomplished in 10 minutes
3. Spend some time alone in the Word in my recliner
2. Play a lot of basketball
and the number one thing...
1. Untuck the covers at the bottom of the bed on both sides and sleep diagonal with a smile on my face knowing that Megan would be cringing knowing that covers were not tucked in:)


5 Things I'll Miss The Most
5. Rocking JP before he goes to sleep
4. Watching Megan play rock band and getting frustrated because she can't beat me
3. Megan taking care of me even when I'm in a bad mood
2. Good night kisses from both JP and Megan
and the number one thing...
1. Well, umm...I'm not quite sure how to say this. You know...what married people do:)
Arguing (get your mind out of the gutter, you bunch of dirty minded people)

No comments: