Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • Me and Nolan went to Eureka to play basketball this morning. It was HOT!! I was dead after two trips down the floor.
  • We went to Branson and saw Prince Caspian last night. A lot better than the first one for a couple different reasons:1. Not near as mythical 2. The fight scenes were really good.
  • We are going to First Assembly for the end of school concert my man Wes is doing next Wed. It should be amazing.
  • JP is growing up really fast. It is so weird for him to carry on a conversation with me.
  • I really want to go floating.
  • I have been eating a lot of Cinnamon Toast Crunch lately. It's pretty much the best cereal ever.
  • I'm calling the Lakers to win it all this year. I know what happened after I guaranteed North Carolina to win it all, but this is completely different. I don't even like the Lakers....there just that good

No comments: