Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here Lately...

Things have been really good here in my life lately. Tiring, busy, constant, but always good. Here is a list of things that has been going on...just to catch you up:
  • I finished my exegesis on Phil. 2:1-11. It was incredibly tough and time consuming. If by any chance you would like to read it hit me up and I'll email you a copy.
  • We finished our "He Will Be Called..." series and tonight we are going to talk about true worship.
  • Ellis Cook has been hanging out with me a lot lately. I've been whooping him in some XBox 360, he has done some stuff for me around the office, and JP absolutely loves him. I see God doing some amazing things through this guy.
  • That marriage seminar Megan and I went to seems to really be improving our marriage.
  • I have two new classes starting Monday. Theology and Philosophy. The best part...NO PAPERS!!
  • Michael Jr may be the funniest man ever...Watch this and this and my favorite one.
  • We are going to First Assembly May 28th to go hear Leyden in concert. Big shout out to Wes for getting this one together.

No comments: