Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • We had a Sunday School Party today. I'm not sure how many came (I'm sure somebody did), but it was a lot of folks and their kids.
  • Two things I learned today: 1. My wife and Lisa Worley stress out more about these things than anyone on the planet. 2. Me and Heath Worley do nothing but make it worse.
  • I do want to say my wife does an incredible job being a mother. She takes care of everybody and everything. I love her a lot.
  • My son rode his first horse today. He is growing up so quick.
  • My son also stepped in his first pile of horse dook. Don't worry, Mom came to the rescue.
  • The Worley's have the ideal living arrangement.
  • I'm glad we are at a church where we can love so easily and be loved without question. We have met some of the most amazing people this past year.

No comments: