Sunday, May 18, 2008

Saturday's 7 on Sunday...A Zoo Recap

I know what you are thinking..."Man, Ricky sure is starting to lag behind on the blog." Listen, life is busy with a family that includes a two year old. Anyway, I'm done defending myself.

  • We went to the zoo yesterday in Springfield. It was actually a lot of fun even though JP had a few meltdowns.

  • Out of all the things we did I believe JP enjoyed the train ride the most. We are such a happy family.






  • I realized the simple things satisfy him...Like walking on rocks.






  • We also learned that JP has really bad allergies. When he sneezes he is screaming for a tissue. Mom is always there for the rescue because I'm not a big fan of boogers. This picture is him realizing he snotted all over himself.



  • He got a monkey...an ugly monkey...but he absolutely lives it.

  • I will load all the pictures and a really sweet video of JP singing his favorite song on my facebook. Check it out.

  • On a side note we are getting a puppy. His name is Lucky. Don't ask how he got that name. I'm not excited, but I guess I'll live.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Babe, I just wanted to write you real quick & tell you I love you...and also let you and everyone else know that JP was not "Snotting" all over himself, he was drinking from the water fountain. I think the picture of the two of you is my favorite! Have a great day!