Friday, June 27, 2008

Catch Up

I apologize for the sporadic blogging here lately. Life has been more than a little crazy. So today I'm going to give you a Friday Five just to catch you up on what's going on in my life and in the life of the church.

  • Tonight is the last night of VBS. It has been really good, and Megan and Mrs. Rama knocked it out of the park with the scheduling and coordinating. The teachers= Amazing. This has just been a really good time in the life of our church.

  • On a much sadder note...we lost two more softball games last night. The thing is we aren't that bad. We just can't make the plays that count, I can't pitch, and none of us are patient at the plate. So my goal for the rest of the year is to be the guy that is always having fun and helping others to have fun...I got to be good at something:)

  • JP has been having an incredible time at VBS. Although you really can't tell by this pic...
I promise...he really is having fun, no, really...



  • I couldn't sleep at all last night. It was one of those nights were God was really speaking, and to be honest I didn't want to go to sleep. I'm preaching here the 27th of July during the A.M. service. It will be one of the most hardcore messages that I have ever spoken so I started about a month ago preparing and praying.

  • I have never been so excited about school before. I'm taking Acts, Genesis, Church Ministry 201, Theology 202, and Theology 250. Going to be a really tough semester but I feel God changing my heart about school for the better...This could be big news when I graduate next summer.

No comments: