Saturday, June 14, 2008

Intro Video

Today is going to be a real fun day. We are making a video to introduce our ministry to students who are moving up to seventh grade. We have a lot of big ideas, I just hope we are able to pull them off. Brian Odell, the coolest guy ever, has lended us all of his equipment to shoot a great video. After we finish shooting all the footage we'll then take it back to Brian for him to put it all together for us on his sweet new macbook pro. I have almost been convinced that's the way to go when it's time for me to upgrade computers. I know all the cool tech people have them, and I'm not the coolest nor techiest person in the world, but if I watch him make this sweet video with ease...I'm converting. I'll definitely post it on here for you guys to see in about a week or so. We are filming today and probably part of the message Wed. night to finish it up. I'm even going to try and get arrested today. I know what you guys are thinking, "Dude you can't get arrested!! You'll get crushed at the next business meeting." Well, my good friend Kevin Dishroon who is the best policeman in town and also a Mixed Martial Arts Fighter is going to help me out. I think I can take him if it goes to blows.

No comments: