Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday's 7

  • It has been raining pretty much all morning and will be for the rest of the day. I think I would love to live in Seattle where it never stops raining.

  • I'm pretty excited about our student services Wed. night. We are going to talk about Jesus and His bleeding from the back and what that means exactly for us. This series has been going really well. We'll have tons of students out since a lot went to Washington D.C. for a school trip but I'm still expecting big things.

  • I got my books in the mail for my fall classes. Acts, Genesis, and Theology 202 will be a lot of fun but a lot of work. Church Ministry and Theology 350 on the other hand will be just a lot of work.

  • I'm moving into the youth Sunday school department to give Jeff and Kim Phillips a break. I'm pretty excited about not getting the chance to say stupid stuff in the adult class and this way Marci can't give me the evil eye no more.

  • I watched "Be Kind Rewind Last Night". That movie would have stunk it up way worse of Jack Black wasn't in it.

  • Of the 60 something kids on stage last night for VBS family night, JP was the only one who couldn't face the right way. He did a great job and he danced and sang at the top of his lungs...He just didn't face the right way

  • VBS is finally over...I think it really wore JP out. He went on his first date last night after the family night extravaganza and ended falling asleep on the girl of his dreams.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute kid...man he already has good taste. haha jk. But really I love this picture, JP looks so peaceful. The dog looks pretty sweet and innocent too. :)

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I do not give you an evil eye!

I just encourage you to stop when the words keep coming out of your mouth.

It's for your own good. hahaha

Just trying to help you stay out of trouble.